FitClub (the “Club”, “we”, “us”) is committed to protecting the privacy and protection of your personal data provided by you to us. We have prepared the following statement to inform you how your information is collected, used, disclosed and maintained by us.
Collection of Personal Data
The Club collects and processes your personal data in order to provide you with access to usage of the Club’s facilities and services. We may collect these personal data directly from you when you fill in an application form to sign up for one of our service package and / products or visit our website.
The personal data that we collect and process may include the following:-
- your name
- your contact information including phone number, email, correspondence, billing address
- demographic information such as postcode, preference, and interest
- personal banking details such as debit/credit card number and banking account number
- your medical history
- your image taken at our premises with a camera for visual identification
We also require additional personal information from you in order to specially tailor our training program just for you. Such information may include:-
- your gender
- your employment details
- your hobbies and leisure activities
- your family and household demographics
- how often and when you visit the Club
Use of Personal Data
Your personal data will be used by us for the following purposes:-
- to provide service to you
- to communicate with you
- to process your payment transactions
- to manage and maintain your access to our facility
- to respond to your enquiries and complains and to generally resolve disputes
- administer your participation in any contests
- market survey and trend analysis to improve our products and services
- to design the type of group exercise classes
- fulfilment of any regulatory/legal requirements applicable to laws
- such other purposes as set out in the Club’s Terms & Conditions, if applicable
Please note it is necessary for the Club to process your personal data for the above purposes. If you wish to withdraw your consent for the processing of the above purposes, we will not be able to provide you with our services and products.
Disclosure of Personal Data
Your personal information will be kept confidential by us and we currently share your data to your banker to process the repayment of your monthly membership fee and any other incidental charges due to us.
Maintenance of Personal Data
We will only maintain your personal data for as long as we need to provide you with our services, to fulfil legal and regulatory requirements, to fulfil the reporting of our financial statements to the respective authorities. If we no longer need your personal data for the stated reason, we will delete your personal data.
Accuracy of Personal Data
The Club will take all practicable and reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up to date.
The Club will ask to see the original documents in relation to personal data such as personal identification card
Access to Personal Data
You can exercise the following rights:-
- to check whether the Club holds personal information about you and have access to such data
- to require us to correct any data relating to you which is inaccurate
- the Club reserves the right to charge a minimal fee for the processing of any data access requests
For any enquiries with regard to this Privacy Statement, request or update of your personal data you may at any time hereafter email to email@example.com