1. I am always travelling, I don’t want to pay every month if I do not utilize the gym facility.
No worries, we have got you covered. You can always put on hold of your membership.
2. Are the Joining Fee and administrative fee refundable when I no longer want the membership?
No, they are not refundable and they are onetime payment when you join us.
3. What time are you opened? 24 hour gym means I can come to exercise before I start my work at 9am?
Yes, you will be able to enter the gym with your access key. You are able to train whenever you want to.
4. What do I do when I decide to part with FitClub?
Well, all you have to do is let us know 2 weeks before your due date and we will process your instruction to terminate your membership.
1. Do you have lockers where I can keep my belonging while training at the gym?
Yes, we have lockers free of charge for your storage.
2. Do you provide towel service and how much are your charges?
No, we do not have towel service but we will give you free towel when you join us. How cool is that?
3. Do you have shower room where I could refresh myself after exercise?
Yes we do and it is located at Ground Floor and First Floor of The Club.
4. Do I have to pay for your car park facility?
No worries, your membership gives you free access to our gated private parking space.
5. What is your security measure if I train late?
The Club is fully equipped with 24 hour CCTV surveillance system and there is security guard on duty every day.
6. In case of emergencies, who do I look for?
Our dedicated front desk team will be able to assist you from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily including Sunday and Public holidays.